Skip to main content
CollegeSource Support

TES: Groups and Group Reports


Learn how to place equivalencies from a transfer institution stored in TES into Groups and then use the groupings to create Group Reports. These reports might be used for Articulation Agreements, Transfer Guides, etc. and can be displayed in your Public View.


  • Was this article helpful?