Course Finder 1
Start by typing in the name, a partial name, or an abbreviation of the institution you would like to research. In this example, the institution’s full name is entered. You can also enter a partial name such as “Nevada-Las Vegas”, an abbreviation such as “unlv”, or even the state or city where the institution is located. Click the Search button or press the <Enter> key.
- If there is only one match, the institution you have entered will display.
- If there is more than one possible match, a list will display.
- Enter your search text in the INSTITUTION SEARCH box.
- Click the Search button.
- The DS? column indicates whether we have Data Sets in TES for this institution.
- The PDF? column indicates whether we have .PDF catalogs in TES for this institution.
- Click the arrow icon for the institution that you would like to select.
Course Finder 2
- Use the icons at the top right to access institutional information.
- Use the DATA SET dropdown to access the collections of course details by catalog year.
- Use the SEARCH ALL DATA SETS feature to search across all data sets by Course Code or by Course Title.
- Use the CATALOG dropdown list to access full versions of the catalogs available in TES.
- Use the Click here to request a catalog link to request a catalog that you do not see in the respective lists.