You can access the institution’s course information at the Institution page (Course Finder 2). You can either select a DATA SET or a full COVER-TO-COVER CATALOG. Data sets normally date back to 1994. Older catalogs might be listed in the COVER-TO-COVER catalog list. Use the drop-down menu to select the catalog year desired.
- Let’s take a look at the Course Finder page once you have selected a specific institution (Course Finder 2).
- Select a Cover-to-Cover catalog from this page (or any time you see the Adobe icon).
- A .pdf of the cover-to-cover catalog will open in a window of its’ own.
- All catalogs are copyrighted.
- Feel free to peruse the .pdf version of the catalog.