You can access the institution’s course information at the Institution page (Course Finder 2). You can either select a data set or a full catalog. Data sets normally date back to 1994. Older catalogs might be listed in the catalog list. Use the drop-down menu to select the catalog year desired.
- Let’s take a look at the Course Finder page once you have selected a specific institution (Course Finder 2).
- Select a catalog from this page (or any time you see the Adobe icon).
- A .pdf of the catalog will open in a window of its’ own.
- All catalogs are copyrighted.
- Feel free to peruse the .pdf version of the catalog.