Click the "View institution profile" icon () to access the official profile for the selected institution. This information is pulled from reliable sources, such as the Office of Postsecondary Education and the National Center for Education Statistics, and is updated every year.
- Information such as the main address, main phone number, degree levels, calendar system, headcount, Carnegie class, OPE ID number, CEEB Code, and regional and program accreditations are listed on this page
- Accreditation Terms:
- Accredited – Institutions and/or programs that request an agency's evaluation and that meet an agency's criteria are then "accredited" by that agency.
- Expired – Accreditation for institution has expired.
- Pre-Accredited – The status of public recognition that an accrediting agency grants to an institution or program for a limited period of time that signifies the agency has determined that the institution or program is progressing towards accreditation and is likely to gain accreditation before the expiration of that limited period of time.
- Probation – A public status signifying that conditions at an accredited institution jeopardize its ability to meet the Criteria for Accreditation. Only the Commission’s Board of Trustees, acting on a recommendation by an evaluation team, the Commission’s president, or a committee of peer reviewers, can place an institution on probation. The institution must provide clear evidence of its progress toward ameliorating those conditions at its next comprehensive evaluation. The maximum period of probation is two years.
- Resigned – Denotes an institution or program that voluntarily withdrew its recognition as an accredited institution or program.
- Terminated – The status of an institution or program that an agency no longer accredits.