The Equivalency Finder is a searchable, “view only” list of established equivalencies by your institution. It echoes the Public View and allows users without equivalency manager rights to search through your account’s existing equivalencies. Equivalencies cannot be created, edited or deleted from this function. Hidden equivalencies will not display in this view. Internal Notes on equivalencies will not display in this view.
- Equivalencies are organized by source/feeder institution.
- To view the defined equivalencies for a particular institution, click the arrow next to the institution in the list.
- You can search stored equivalencies by Course Code and/or by Effective Date:
- Search by Effective Date – select Active for current equivalencies, Inactive for those equivalencies that have an end date in the past, or Show All to see both Active and Inactive equivalencies.
- Search by Course Code – enter a course code and then select the appropriate radio button, Transfer Course, Equivalent (Home) Course, or Both.
- You can also control how the list of equivalencies displays, using the Records Per Page and/or the Sort List By features:
- Select how many Records to be displayed Per Page (25, 50, or 100).
- Sort List By Transfer Course, Home Course, Begin Date, or End Date.
- Use the Reset button to clear out any previous search.
- To view an equivalency, click the arrow button next to the equivalency.
- None of the Private Notes will display, nor will any hidden equivalencies. To view those elements, you would need to have the Equivalency Manager User Right assigned and you will need to view the equivalency through the Equivalency Manager feature.
If you have public Groups and Group Reports defined, they will be accessible by way of the "Guides" link to the right of the institution row.
- To view the public Groups and Group Reports, click the GUIDES link.
- To view a Guide, click the arrow next to the guides.