The Equivalency Finder is a searchable, “view only” list of established equivalencies by your institution. It echoes the Public View and allows users without equivalency manager rights to search through your account’s existing equivalencies. Equivalencies cannot be created, edited or deleted from this function. Hidden equivalencies will not display in this view. Internal Notes on equivalencies will not display in this view.
- You can search stored equivalencies by Course Code and/or by Effective Date:
- Search by Course Code – enter a course code and then select the appropriate radio button, Transfer Course, Home Course or Both.
- Search by Effective Date – select Active for current equivalencies, Inactive for those equivalencies that have an end date in the past, or Show All to see both Active and Inactive equivalencies.
You can also control how the list of equivalencies displays, using the Records Per Page and/or the Sort List By features:
- Select how many Records to be displayed Per Page (25, 50, or 100).
- Sort List By Transfer Course, Home Course, Begin Date, or End Date.
Use the Reset button () to clear out any previous search.
To view an equivalency, click the VIEW button.
None of the Creator details will be visible in this view, nor will any Internal (Private) Notes. To view those elements, you would need to have the Equivalency Manager User Right assigned and you will need to view the equivalency through the Equivalency Manager feature.