Click the Add Report button to create a new Course List Report.
- Name the report in the Report Title Field (regardless of how you enter it, it will display in all uppercase)
- To share the report with the other TES Users on your campus that have the Course List Report User Right, check the Share report? Box. Only the owner of the report will be able to edit it, but all of the other users will be able to view it, print it out, and/or e-mail it.
- Click the Create button.
- Type in an institution and click the Search button.
- Click the arrow button to select the institution.
- Use the drop-down list to select the Data Set.
- Use the department drop-down list to select the department.
- Add a grade (optional) for the incoming course.
- Click the plus-sign button to add the course to the report.
- Close the window once you have selected all the courses you want in the report.
Note: You can select courses from as many data sets as you would like. This would be particularly important if a.) Your equivalencies are effective-dated and could differ from one feeder catalog year to the next, b.) You are using this Course List to provide a student with a report of their specific transfer status, or c.) Both.
- Click the View Detail button to display the course description for each course.