- Name the report in the Report Title Field (regardless of how you enter it, it will display in all uppercase)
- Check the Share report? Box. Only the owner of the report will be able to edit it; All of the other users with the Course List Report User Right will be able to view it, print it out, and/or e-mail it.
- Click the button
Type in an institution and click the button
- Click the arrow button to select the INSTITUTION
- Use the drop-down list to select the DATA SET
Note: You can select courses from as many datasets as you would like. This would be particularly important if a.) Your equivalencies are effective dated and could differ from one feeder catalog year to the next, b.) You are using this Course List to provide a student with a report of their specific transfer status, or c.) Both.
- Add the courses by using the department drop down menu and selecting the button. Grade entry is optional. If you do enter a grade, it will display in the case (upper, lower, sentence, etc.) that you enter it in. The list of selected course(s) will appear at the bottom of the page.
- To view the Detail Report, click the button. Click here for a sample Detail Report.
- To view the EQ (equivalency) Report, click the button. Click here for a sample EQ Report.