Course List Reports can be edited (by the owner) from the COURSE LIST REPORT 1 screen: you can run an EQ (equivalency) REPORT, RENAME the report, COPY the report, SHARE the report with other TES Users on your campus, or DELETE the report. These reports can be sorted by the REPORT TITLE column or the DATE column.
Opening/Editing a Course List Report
- To open or edit an existing Course List Report, click the arrow button to the left of the REPORT TITLE in the list. The Summary report will open (on the COURSE LIST REPORT 2 page).
- To add courses to the report, search for an institution
- Click the arrow button to select the INSTITUTION
- Use the drop-down list to select the DATA SET
- Add the courses by using the department drop down menu and selecting the button. Grade entry is optional. If you do enter a grade, it will display in the case (upper, lower, sentence, etc.) that you enter it in. The list of selected course(s) will appear at the bottom of the page.
- The Summary Report now reflects the added course(s).
- To delete (remove) a course from the report, click the button to the right of the course.
- To view the Detail Report, click the button. Click here for a sample Detail Report.
- To view the EQ (equivalency) Report, click the button. Click here for a sample EQ Report.
Running an EQ (equivalency) Report
If you store your equivalencies in TES, you can run an EQ (equivalency) Report from any Course List Report.
- To run an EQ Report, click the EQ REPORT button for the corresponding Course List Report.
- The EQ Report will display.
Renaming a Course List Report
The owner of a Course List Report can change the Report Title of their Course List Reports.
- To rename a Course List Report, click the RENAME button for the corresponding report.
- Enter the new title and click the UPDATE button.
- The list of Course List Reports will reflect the new title (note: the date will not change for edits – it simply reflects the date that the report was first created).
Copying a Course List Report
You can make a copy of a Course List Report. The copy can then be edited, shared, and/or renamed.
- To copy a Course List Report, click the COPY button for the corresponding report.
- Enter the title for the copy and click the MAKE COPY button.
- The copy will have the new title (and the current date).
Sharing a Course List Report
You can share a Course List Report even if you didn’t share it from the beginning. This allows you the opportunity to get the report just right, and then make it available to everyone in your institution that has the Course List Report User Right assigned.
- To share a Course List Report, click the SHARE button for the corresponding report.
- Click the Share report? checkbox and click the SUBMIT button.
- You can also change the owner of any Course List Report that you own. If you do change the owner, you will no longer be able to edit the report yourself. Additionally, if the new owner decides to un-share the report, you will no longer be able to see it.
- To change the owner, use the UPDATE OWNER drop-down list.
- The (newly) shared report will now appear in the SHARED REPORTS section. It will still be listed in the MY REPORTS section as well unless you changed the owner.
Changing the Owner of a Course List Report
You can change the owner of a Course List Report that you have created (whether you share the report, or not). Once you change the owner, you will no longer be able to edit it. You will be able to see it if it is shared. If you change the owner without sharing the Course List Report, you will no longer be able to see it.
- To change the owner of a Course List Report, click the SHARE button for the corresponding report.
- Use the UPDATE OWNER drop-down list to select the new owner.
- If you chose to share the Course list Report, it will now appear in the SHARED REPORTS section with the new owner listed. The Course List Report will no longer be listed in the MY REPORTS section.
Deleting a Course List Report
You can delete any Course List Report that you no longer need, right from the COURSE LIST REPORT 1 page.
- To delete a Course List Report, click the DELETE button for the corresponding report.
- You will be prompted to verify that you want to delete the report (you will not be able to undo this action).
- Click OK to delete the report.
- The report will be removed.