If you store your equivalencies in TES, you can run an Equivalency Report to display the equivalencies for the courses in the selected list. This report may be printed or e-mailed.
- Click the EQ Audit button to display the Equivalency Report.
- All of the stored equivalencies for the selected courses are listed. Courses that don’t have defined equivalencies are listed as "There are no data records found. View Course Detail".
- Click on the View Course Detail link to open the Course Description in the Course Finder.
- Click the puzzle piece to create an equivalency using the Equivalency Manager.
- Click the footprints to create an evaluation task using the Evaluation Tracker Workflow.