The My Evaluations queue contains all of the Evaluation Tasks that are assigned to you, or that were created by you. Opening the My Evaluations queue allows the user to access them. For TES users that evaluate potential equivalencies and that only have the Evaluation Tracker User Right assigned, it is recommended that they set their My Evaluations queue as their default login page using the User Preferences feature under the MANAGE menu.
- The evaluation tasks assigned to the individual display in the ASSIGNED TO ME queue. The number of tasks for each institution displays in the #COURSE column.
- Select an institution to view the pending evaluation tasks by clicking the arrow next to the institution name.
- Select an evaluation task to see the details. In the example below the task was created and routed to the evaluator for review. The evaluator selected equivalent courses, and then re-assigned it to the Dean who then approved it. The EVALUATION LOG tracks all of the activity (read the log from the bottom up). The decision is attached to the evaluation log after the reviewer logs into TES and reviews. This log is included in this evaluation in TES so that you can review these actions at any time. This information is stored with the evaluation task, and – if you store equivalencies in TES – as part of the course equivalency.
- The Activity Log, in particular when combined with the Equivalency Edit Log, replaces the paper and/or e-mail trail that you would otherwise have to keep in order to review how this equivalency was determined. The Activity Log – which is reflected as the Evaluation Log in a defined equivalency – is available for all evaluation tasks, whether your institution stores equivalencies in TES or not. It exists whether or not an evaluation task results in an equivalency or is simply closed.
The CREATED BY ME queue allows an individual that creates Evaluation Tasks to review the in-process evaluations that they have created. In order to create an evaluation task, an individual would need both the Equivalency Manager User Right and the Evaluation Tracker User Right assigned. If an individual does not have the Equivalency Manager User Right assigned, their CREATED BY ME queue will be empty.
- Select an institution to see the pending evaluation task(s).
- Select the task to view the details of the evaluation.
Searching the My Evaluations Queue
- You can also use the Search button to search the My Evaluation Queue(s)