If you have tasks that need to be re-assigned to another evaluator for any reason (e.g. an evaluator moves into a different position, a different department, or leaves the institution) you can use the RE-ASSIGN? link to re-assign the selected evaluations to another evaluator.
- Click the Search button in the All Open Evaluations queue to select open evaluation tasks that need to be re-assigned.
- Click the Re-Assign? button to reveal the re-assign “pop-up”.
- Select an evaluator from the dropdown list.
- Check the SEND E-MAIL ALERT? Checkbox if you would like to send the new evaluator an e-mail letting them know they have new evaluation tasks in their queue.
- They will only receive one e-mail, regardless of the number of evaluation tasks re-assigned.
- Click the Confirm button to re-assign the selected evaluation tasks.
- The search list will show no tasks assigned:
- The individual evaluation tasks will then display a “re-assign” action in the activity log, similar to if the action had been taken within the task itself:
Note: Using the Re-Assign? feature in the All Open Evaluations queue will result in all of the selected evaluation tasks being re-assigned to the designated evaluator.
That means that, if you have simply clicked the SEARCH button to display the entire list, the entire list (every open evaluation task) will be re-assigned to the designated evaluator.
Please use this feature with care.