You can edit two different elements of an existing equivalency: You can edit the equivalent course(s) and/or you can edit the detail information.
- To edit the courses in the equivalency, click the Edit Courses button.
- You can change the existing course(s), add additional course(s), and/or remove existing course(s) from the existing equivalency.
- Use the Institution and Department dropdown lists to navigate to the list of the courses you can access.
- Click on the X button to the left of a course to remove either the transfer or home course from the equivalency.
- Click on a + button in the list of courses to add either a transfer or home course to the equivalency.
- If there is only one course on either side of the equivalency, you must add a new course before you can delete the course you want to replace.
- Click the Done button (top-right) when you have finished editing the equivalency.
- To edit the Detail information, click the Edit Detail button – change, add, or remove the Begin Date and/or the End Date, change the selection for Public View Hide?, and/or change, add, or remove Public or Private Notes.
- Click the Submit button to save your changes (or click the Cancel button to reject your changes).
- To delete an equivalency, click the EQ Delete button.
- You will be prompted to confirm the action, since it cannot be undone.
- Click the Confirm button to delete the equivalency.