This tool allows you to find, edit, and/or delete equivalencies that are an exact duplicate of another equivalency.1
- Click the EQ Dedupe button to see if you have any duplicate equivalencies.
- All duplicate equivalencies will be listed with the total count of those equivalencies.
- Select the arrow button to see the details.
- Edit the Header details using the Edit Header button (for example to add an end date to make the equivalency inactive).
- Delete the undesired equivalency by clicking the Delete EQ button.
1 Differences in effective dates, Public View status, and Notes do not make an equivalency unique in TES. A duplicate will display if the same source/feeder course(s) is/are defined to the same target/home course(s).