Use the search by Public Note feature to select equivalencies based on the content in the Public Notes of your equivalencies. The search will locate all the equivalencies that contain the search text. The actual Public Notes may have more that just the search text in the actual note. The less you enter, the more results you will produce. The more you enter, the fewer results you will produce.
- Enter text to locate equivalencies with that specific text in the Public Note field.
- Click the Search button.
All equivalencies where that selected course is used in equivalencies is displayed.
- Click the Batch Edit button to Batch edit the selected equivalencies.
- Use the Word button to export the results to Microsoft Word (if the selection includes less than 1,000 results).
- Use the Excel button to export the results to Microsoft Excel (if the selection includes less than 1,000 results).
- The resulting equivalencies will have the search text as all or part of the Public Note within the equivalency.