When you are looking at a Department, you can see the number of User-Added Courses in that department. The User-Added Course includes a notation of the number of equivalencies (#EQS) and evaluations (#EVALS) that each course is included in. To see the equivalencies that are attached to your User-Added Course, click the #EQS link. The institutions with equivalencies tied to these courses will be displayed. Remember, these User Added-Courses were added to an equivalency by selecting a data set. To see the courses attached, you need to view the data set that holds specific User-Added Course.
- Open the User-Added Courses feature.
- Select a data set.
- Select a department.
- Click on the #EQS link to see the list of source/feeder institutions with defined equivalencies that include this target User-Added Course.
- Click the arrow for the institution to see the list of equivalencies to the target User-Added Course.
- The Equivalency Manager opens to that institution and the Home Course Search filter is automatically populated with the search criteria for the selected User-Added Course.1
- Click the arrow button next to the equivalency to review (or edit) the equivalency.
1 Please Note: The User-Added Course is tied to a specific data set, so this method only identifies the equivalencies to that specific User-Added Course in that data set. To find all equivalencies defined for a particular User-Added Course, use the Equivalency Batch Editor and enter the User-Added Course in as the Course Code (home course).