The Evaluation Tracker Use report will give you statistics about the use of the Evaluation Tracker Workflow in TES.
Select the Report Type: Evaluation Tracker Use.
Enter a From and To date.
Select Who you want to run the report for; Everyone or one user in particular.
Click the View Stats button.
- There are four (4) main sections of the Evaluation Tracker Use report:
- TOTALS: CLOSED TASKS – These are the numbers of any evaluation tasks that were closed or posted to an equivalency for the selected time period. Some of the tasks closed during this period could have been opened prior to the period, so the total closed will likely not match the CREATE number. An average of Median Turn-Around to complete these tasks is also provided. Please note - it is a median, not a mean average.
- TOTALS: ALL ACTIVITY – This lists aggregate statistics for all of the Evaluation Task activities that happened during the selected timeframe.
- PER USER: ALL ACTIVITY – This breaks down all of the Evaluation Task activities that happened during the selected timeframe by User.
- DENY BREAKDOWN – This breaks down all the denials by the denial reason used.