There is a *NEW* feature in TES User Management that allows you to export a list of your Users to an Excel file to allow you to review your list of users.
- Click the Export button in the User Management feature.
- Depending on the browser you are using, the extract file will either be accessible in a pop-up window or through a button at the bottom of the window.
- Here is an example, using Chrome, that shows the button at the bottom of the browser window:
- The file will then open in Excel (as a Read Only file).
- Click the Enable Editing button to edit the output file.