If a user previously had an active TES account that was de-activated, you can re-activate that TES user, using the process below. If a user has an active account in Transferology, but has never had a TES account, you can activate that user in TES using the Add New User process.
Please note: If the user never had a TES account, but had an account de-activated in one of the other products offered by CollegeSource, you will not be able to directly activate that account in TES. It will require a Case be created in CollegeSource’s Case Management System. Use the Contact Us form to submit this type of request.
- To re-activate a User, click the ADD NEW USER button in the USER MANAGEMENT feature.
- An e-mail validation box will display.
- Enter the e-mail address for the new user and click the CHECK button.
- You will receive a message that the e-mail address is INACTIVE, and you will be given a choice to either Review (the) existing user and re-activate, or Cancel this request.
- Click the Review existing user and re-activate link to re-activate the user.
- Review the profile and click the RE-ACTIVATE button.
- You will be prompted to verify that you wish to re-activate the user profile.
- Click the OK button to verify this.
If the user never had an account, you would simply add a new user. If the user has an active profile, you can simply Update the existing profile.