Upgrading the Transferology Connector from DARwin to uAchieve is straightforward.
Transferology Connector Minimum Version for uAchieve
Check your Transferology Connector's version by viewing the contents of the version.properties file.
The minimum version for uAchieve is 4.3.9 built on or after Feb 7 2013.
If your Connector is older, please download and install the latest Connector from the Connector Downloads page.
- Don't have a Support Center account? Request an account here
Transferology Connector DARwin to uAchieve Upgrade Steps
- Revise the daversion line in the cas4.properties to:
2. Add a uAchieve request handler so the correct audits are created for Transferology see the uAchieve daemonContext.xml section of the Transferology Connector's Install and Configure page.
3. Restart the application server or redeploy the Transferology Connector.
Additional uAchieve upgrade Steps for schools using Lucene indexing
Schools using the Lucene indexing for default tables configuration, have a few more steps but the specific steps depend on the Connector version.
Connector versions 4.4.1 and newer
Remove these lines from the cas4.properties file:
tcaLuceneFlag tcaLuceneDirectory tcaLuceneDirectorySwap tcaIndexerPassword
Restart the application server or redeploy the Transferology Connector.
Connectors prior to version 4.4.1
Check whether your cas4.properties file has the line:
If so, do the following:
- Revise the tcaLuceneFlag line in the cas4.properties to:
2. Restart the application server or redeploy the Transferology Connector.
3. Follow the Manual Index Rebuild steps.
4. After the manual index rebuild is finished, follow the Manual Index Rebuild steps a second time. Two rebuilds are required to convert both the primary and secondary indexes to uAchieve.