The 1.6 release introduces 176 enhancements and improvements to Transferology and the Transferology Lab, including the ability of user administration to be performed entirely within the Lab and unification of user accounts and passwords between TES and the Transferology Lab.
Important Highlights From This Release
- Transferology Lab user administration is now performed within the Lab, thus eliminating the need for a separate UMS application
- Lab users who also use TES or CollegeSource Online (CSO) will now use the same password for all three applications
- New Share Course Bundles capability for Lab users
- Improved Unknown Equivalencies page includes the ability to Sort results, a new Department Filter, and the ability to mark a course as "reviewed"
- Improved replacement course email template
- Both Lab users and students can now view a program's degree (e.g., Bachelor's, Assoicate's) on various pages
- Students may request veteran information when requesting information from a school
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements
- Accessibility improvements
All Updates for This Release
JIRA project doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it.
View these issues in JIRA