"The most useful student success technologies...are designed to facilitate students' management of their academic careers: degree audit tools that show the degree requirements completed, degree planning or mapping tools that identify courses needed for degree completion, and online self-service tools for conducting student-related business."
-ECAR Study of Undergraduate Students and Information Technology, 2017
What is uAchieve?
A degree audit and academic planning solution to help students graduate on time. uAchieve is made up of a number of components with the following functionality:
- Producing web-based, interactive degree audit reports for students and advisors
- Rule-building for automating transfer credit articulation
- Running batch audits for graduation clearance and generating reports
- Term-by-term course planning
- Personalized course scheduling
- Reporting options
> What's new in 4.5.1
- Engage students in the academic planning process with flexible, easy-to-use tools
- Enable students and advisors to track progress toward degree completion, increasing advising collaboration and consistency
- Enable registrars to increase and augment academic support for students, advisors, and academic departments alike
- Automate and streamline graduation clearance