uAchieve is the powerful degree audit application used to track degree completion and certify students for graduation. The user-friendly web interface makes understanding a uAchieve degree audit simple:
The robust nature of the uAchieve degree audit:
- Provides real-time integration with existing student information systems
- Facilitates multiple majors, minors, concentrations, and other supplemental information
- Enables “what-if” scenario planning
- Handles exceptions, substitutions, waivers, test scores, non-course requirements, etc.
- Offers text, PDF, and HTML formatting options
- Provides NCAA tracking for athletic eligibility and financial aid verification
- Simplifies analysis of degree audit data with a report template library
- Allows students to quickly view how their courses match against another degree program
►Get started with the uAchieve Quick Start Guide
- Cloud FAQs
- No image available
- uAchieve in the cloud has all the same features you love. The difference is in the service… Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the cloud environment, support, and benefits of a hosted environment.
- Do you have anyone using uAchieve in the cloud? What SIS do they have?
- Do you have experience hosting software?
- How is it priced? Does it matter if I already have a license to uAchieve (or even DARwin) on-premise?
- How secure is our institution’s data?
- Is there a waitlist? What’s the implementation timeline?
- Is there guaranteed uptime?
- I’m a uAchieve on-premise client. Do I have to move to the cloud?
- What are the support hours for uAchieve in the cloud?
- What kind of response time should I expect?
- Whom do I contact for more information about uAchieve in the cloud?
- Will all the focus be on uAchieve in the cloud?