Skip to main content
CollegeSource Support

Transfer Articulation FAQs



Q: My Transfer Articulation schools from the Client are not appearing in the new web interface on the web. What happened?

A: When you log in to u.achieve Self-Service>Encoding, you must perform a one-time Add New School () for the "missing" school in order to pull the information from the Client into Self-Service.

Our recommended best practice is to create all of your new schools via the web as opposed to the Client.


Q: Our school name "ISU" on the articulation tables should really be changed now that we've transitioned from semesters to quarter calendar. Can I do this?

A: Yes you can! Your school name (database name: INAME) may be altered even though this field name is filled in by default. This is accomplished via the Edit button (), which makes the name field editable:

  • Was this article helpful?