This page contains technical details that may be useful for preparation for upgrades.
Actual database changes in the new release
What table does this affect?
Or, was a new table added to implement this database change?
What was the change for?
|SOURCE_STUNO||NEW||TRANSCRIPT_IMPORTER_LOG||Tracking original transcript SchoolAssignedPersonID verses uAchieve STUNO value since at times they are different.|
|RECEIVED_ID||NEW||TRANSCRIPT_IMPORTER_LOG||TEMP_TRANSCRIPT_IMPORTER_LOG was created as a backup of existing TRANSCRIPT_IMPORTER_LOG table because all the data needs to be deleted for future logging functionality.||Easier maintenance of logs belonging to a single transcript file upload attempt. Especially in situations where the same transcript (same doc ID) was attempted to be uploaded multiple times.|
The following properties are new properties introduced with the new release (from the list in the application's Admin help area):
Format: DATABASE_NAME - Label in the Admin Help Area
- THEME_DEFAULT - Default Theme
- THEME_HC - High Contrast Theme
- STU_SEARCH_COLUMN_VISIBLE - Student Search Results Columns
- AUDIT_PLANNED_COURSES_CC - Planned Courses Condition Code
- ALLOW_PRIVATE_COMMENTS - Allow Private Comments
- COLLEGE_TRANS_HOME_PAGE - Transcript Importer Homepage
- COLLEGE_TRANS_LOG_LEVEL - Transcript Log Level
- COLLEGE_TRANS_SOPRID - Transcript Operator ID
- COLLEGE_TRANS_SERVER_NAME - Transcript Server Name
- DEFAULT_TIME_BETWEEN_COURSES_DIFF_CAMPUS - Default Time Between Classes on Different Campuses Value
- DEFAULT_MIN_TIME_BETWEEN_CLASSES - Default Minimum Time Between Classes Preference Value
- DEFAULT_MAX_TIME_BETWEEN_CLASSES - Default Maximum Time Between Classes Preference Value
- MAX_CREDITS_ON_SCHEDULE - Max Credits on Schedule
New in uachieve.properties used by Planner:
- New filter option that filters JobQueueAccepts if pseudo_flag=T
New in home.properties used by Dashboard:
New in collegesource.properties:
New App Functions and Security Roles
- SS_AREA_BATCHES and SS_AREA_RESULTS now recognize a difference between FULL and RESTRICTED setting on CRUD permissions. This allows you to give permission to single users or groups of users to ALL Batches and/or Batch results, regardless of who created them or what share access has been given to them.
Six new configs in the 4.5.2 release:
- UDIR-2362 - YearTerms defined with Start Months of 10, 11 or 12 cause JS validation errors when creating a Plan CLOSED
- UDIR-2204 - New filter to exclude pseudo-courses CLOSED
- UDIR-912 - Handle term codes that are not numeric CLOSED
- UACH-5405 - Year Term Display for Manage Audits page and Audit Header CLOSED
- UACH-4378 - Students Can't Change Institution CLOSED
- DASH-736 - With updated Transfer-institutions.xml file from Transferology, include handling converting to CEEB and OPEID codes CLOSED