The Groups area of Dashboard Security allows you to map Roles to your institution's Groups. Make the associations by selecting the Roles and clicking on the appropriate buttons.
Select an existing Group from the list of Groups by clicking on a Group name; this name will populate the "Selected Group Name" field. Group settings appear across the four tabs (Roles, Group Members, Domains, Properties) below:
To create a new Group, navigate to the Groups option on the Security menu drop-down:
The Group Management page is displayed:
Follow these steps to Create Groups:
- Click the New button () to create a new Group.
- In the Group Name field, create a unique Group name.
- Click << Add
See below to Delete a Group.
Determine which functions this Group will have permissions for in the table below, according to the four tabs.
Manage Group Settings
Detailed Group information pertaining to permissions is accessible below across the four tabs (Roles, Group Members, Domains, Properties):
Follow these steps to Delete an existing Group:
- Select a Group to Delete from the Groups list
- Click Delete
- A pop-up warning box prompts you to confirm the Group deletion. Click Delete Group to confirm the Group deletion or Cancel to cancel the deletion and return to the previous Role Management page.
- A successfully deleted Group will be removed from the Groups list.
>> Next, proceed to Domains >>