See What's new in Transferology 1.8.1!
Transferology is designed to help students answer the question "Will my courses transfer?" Students enter coursework, exams, and/or military learning experiences, then discover in a single click how many schools in the Transferology network have matching courses that may be awarded when the student transfers. Schools are ranked by the percentage of coursework they accept in transfer for each student, though users can focus the results with a number of handy filters and sorts. Details of how those courses will count are available with another click or two, and students can inform schools of their interest in transferring by asking about specific programs, campus visits, and/or coursework that has not yet been evaluated by the school.
Transferology carries forward the best features of its predecessor (u.select), expanding on the vision of a national network of transfer information in a streamlined and dynamic interface.
There are two versions of the application:
Transferology Lab for staff and Transferology for students:
- Webinars and Videos
- No image available
- We offer free webinars and video demos to supplement our product documentation.
- Transferology Lab: Advisor Role
- Transferology Lab: Manage Programs
- Transferology Lab: Recruiter Role
- Transferology Lab: School Administrator Role
- Transferology Lab: Transfer Specialist Role
- Transferology Lab and TES Integration
- Transferology Lab Course Bundles
- Transferology Lab Program
- Transferology Lab Transfer Equivalencies and Replacement Courses